MIA "Russia today" gave the Embassy data, a photographer in Minsk

The mission of the MIA "Russia today" in Minsk handed over to the Russian Embassy information about the photographer Ilya Pitalev that on Monday evening, stopped communicating.

It is assumed that in the case of detention Pitalev information about it in the respective lists will not appear before Tuesday morning.

The photographer stopped to get in touch about six in the evening on Monday, at that time, he together with colleagues was in the area of "Belarus" hotel, near the Stela "Minsk — hero city", where he planned to meet the protesters. In the future, to contact him failed.

In the emergency Hospital, where the victims of the mass protests in the Belarusian capital, Pitalev not reported, according to RIA Novosti in the hospital.

Earlier it was reported about detention of several Russian journalists after the presidential elections in Belarus: employees Daily Storm of Anton Starkov and Dmitry Lisenko, journalist of "Medusa" Maxim Solopova, RT correspondent Konstantin Predybailo, journalist Sputnik of Belarus Evgeny Oleynik, correspondents of the TV channel "Rain", three stringers RT cooperating with the videoagentstvo Ruptly journalist Seeds Pegova.

Predybailo, Oleinik, Pegova, Starkova and Lasenko Monday were released, although at the time of detention used physical force. Journalists "Rain" was also released, but were banned entry to Belarus for five years.

Editor in chief of RT and international news AGENCY "Russia today" Margarita Simonyan had earlier applied to the authorities of Belarus and personally President of Republic of Alexander Lukashenko with the demand to release the detained media representatives, stressing that "hold - and so tough - journalists, performing their work" in Belarus have no right".

The ninth of August in Belarus presidential elections were held. According to specified data of the CEC, incumbent President Alexander Lukashenko is gaining 80,08% of the vote. He has led the country for over 26 years.

The evening of 9 August a number of Belarusian cities began mass unauthorized protest. Protesters in Central Minsk erecting barricades out of garbage cans. The militia used against them tear gas, water cannons and stun grenades, and drove the protesters from the city centre. As a result of the actions of the opposition were arrested about 3 thousand people, injured nearly 100 people who died there, reported the interior Ministry of Belarus.