°

China protested the United States for the invasion of the Consulate in Houston

China protested and made a presentation of the United States for what U.S. officials invaded the Chinese Consulate in Houston after he left Chinese diplomats, said on Saturday the official representative the Ministry of foreign Affairs of China Wang Wenbin.

Previously, the newspaper the Houston Chronicle reported that Chinese diplomats freed closed at the request of the US Consulate General of China in Houston, and then entered the building by U.S. officials. According to the newspaper, after 40 minutes after the set to close the Consulate in time the man who probably is representative of the US state Department, and several others entered the building.

In his words, "China expressed strong dissatisfaction and resolute opposition over the violent invasion of the American party to the territory of the Consulate General of China in Houston, the Chinese side has already made the United States a restrictive view".

"China in this regard will undertake a legitimate and necessary response measures," he said.

Earlier, the US demanded that China close its Consulate General in Houston. The Chinese foreign Ministry called the decision a political provocation and said that it would take retaliatory action. The official U.S. state Department spokesman Morgan Ortagus said that Washington ordered to close the Consulate General of China in Houston, in order to ensure protection of intellectual property and personal information of Americans.

After that, the Chinese foreign Ministry demanded that the U.S. Consulate General in Chengdu, Sichuan province, ceased operations. The foreign Ministry called the demands of the PRC on the closure of the us diplomatic mission in Chengdu legitimate and necessary response. The responsibility for the situation lies entirely on Washington, stressed the foreign Ministry of China.