The Saratov authorities have extended the withdrawal for employees over 65 years
The government of Saratov region on Friday in connection with the threat of the spread of coronavirus has extended until August 9 isolation mode for working people older than 65, says the decision, signed by Vice-Governor Alexander Strelyukhin.
"To recommend to heads of organizations, whose activities are not suspended, should be provided from June 29, 2020 July 12, 2020 July 13, 2020 July 26, 2020 27 July 2020 August 9, 2020 regime of self-isolation of persons older than 65 years," the document says.
Previously, the government until July 31 banned in all public events and work pools, cafes and restaurants were allowed to operate in open areas without visitors in the rooms, also opened in the region's museums and tourist center. All residents were obliged to wear masks in public places and to comply with social distance. Quarantined closed Novopolevaya village of Balakovo district.
Only in the Saratov region 8725 laboratory-confirmed cases of infection with mers have died, 54 patients recovered 5159.
Recent data on the situation of COVID-19 in Russia and the world presented on the portal stopmanager.Russia