Trump has abandoned plans to send troops to new York
The Governor of the state of new York Andrew Cuomo said that the President of the United States Donald trump assured him that he would not send Federal forces to the city of new York to fight crime.
"The President suggested to send troops to new York with troops, Federal agents - I talked about this with the President. I don't think that sending Federal troops or Federal agents to new York somehow justified, and I told him about it. There is no Federal property, which is under threat ... so the President said that he heard me, he said he will not do," said Cuomo during a press conference, the broadcast which was conducted on Twitter.
Earlier, the mayor of new York bill de Blasio said he will immediately sue trump, if he will send in American cities, including new York, the Federal law enforcement officials for riot control.
Trump on Wednesday announced sending additional Federal forces in Chicago and other cities in the country to combat crime. U.S. attorney General announced that Kansas city sent more than 200 employees, "a comparable number" - in Chicago. Previously, the Federal forces were dispatched to fight the riots in Portland, Oregon.