°
Newark

In Kemerovo the child suffered from a fire in a private house

Boy, four years old were injured in a fire in a private house in Kemerovo, reported RIA Novosti press-Secretary of the regional center of medicine of catastrophes Anton Dugic.

"Kemerovo, 01.25 (21.25 GMT) a fire in the street chesnokovskaya. Suffered a four year old boy. Taken to the burn unit. The state of moderate severity", - said the press Secretary of the center.

As explained by RIA Novosti in the press service of the regional Glaucus Ministry of emergency situations, the fire occurred in a residential area Kedrovka.

"On the arrival of the first unit burned bath, veranda and roof of the house open flame. Presumably, the fireplace was from the bath... by the tenants was installed in the home stand-alone smoke fire detector, and when the fire spread to the roof, apparently, it worked, and she and her family self-evacuated from the house, four people. The house itself managed to defend the result of bath burned throughout the area, and the house - a wooden crate the roof... the fire Area - 119 square meters," - said in the MOE.