°

In Salekhard there was a fire in the boiler room

The fire occurred in Salekhard in Yamalo-Nenets on the boiler that supports the administrative facilities, the building is damaged, the press service of the city administration.

"Today, July 5, about 13 hours (11.00 MSK) in the production process maintenance work caught fire and damage of the boiler house of "Salekhardenergo"... there were no injuries. At the place of work of the security services. The causes of the incident are investigated", - is spoken in the message.

The mayor emphasized that the incident did not affect the flow of resources to the population, since this boiler is Autonomous and serves only the administration building.

While in the city administration said that the major equipment located on the subject properly. Already began repair work aimed at restoring the functioning of the boiler.

"The beginning of the heating season the boiler will be restored, the experts will check the integrity of the entire system," - said the press service.

As explained RIA Novosti the regional emergency Department, to stop the fire, firefighters managed for 10 minutes. The fire damaged the boiler room in the area of 10 square meters.