The Prosecutor's office called the condition a repeated data request from the United States on MH17
The investigating judge will examine the question of the conditions of the re-request data of US satellites in the crash of flight MH17, told RIA Novosti press-Secretary of Prosecutor's office of Brechtje van de Mosdac.
The presiding judge Hendrick of Stenches at a hearing on Friday said that it would be reasonable to revert to the United States for satellite images from the crash site of flight MH17 in Eastern Ukraine in 2014.
"The judge said that the first investigating judge must examine the request and figure out how and under what conditions it would be possible to obtain these data. Thus, the Prosecutor first will wait for this response before taking any action," said van de Mosdac.
Earlier in the hearings this month, the defense was asked to make a second request to the United States on satellite data, which allegedly recorded a missile at the Malaysian Boeing. The Prosecutor Thijs Berger then said in response that the prosecution is not going to make a second request.
Earlier it was reported that the United States informed the Netherlands that they are unable to provide additional data about the rocket launch at the Boeing document, which was sent to them in 2014. According to the presiding judge Hendrick of Stinasu, the court asked the American side, is it possible to add to the case classified satellite images showing the launch and which were transferred to special services of the Netherlands. The Prosecutor responded that the request was framed in the U.S. in 2014, then in response there was only a Memorandum, without pictures.
The court in the case of the crash of flight MH17 has begun in the Netherlands March 9, 2020. On it are four defendants: Igor Girkin, Sergey Dubinsky, Oleg Pulatov and Ukrainian Leonid Kharchenko. Pulatova on the court represents an international group consisting of two Dutch and one Russian lawyer. The other suspects tried in absentia.
Malaysian Boeing flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur flight MH17, crashed on July 17, 2014 under Donetsk. On Board were 298 people, they all died. Kiev has blamed the disaster militias, those announced that did not have the means that would shoot down aircraft at this altitude.
A joint investigation group (SSG) under the leadership of the Prosecutor General of the Netherlands without the participation of Russia are investigating the circumstances of the crash, had earlier presented the interim results. The investigation claims that Boeing was shot down by anti-aircraft missile complex "Buk", belonging to the 53rd antiaircraft missile brigade of the armed forces of the Kursk.
As stated by RIA Novosti Deputy Prosecutor General of Russia Nikolai Vinnichenko, the Russian side handed over to the Netherlands not only the data of the Russian radars, but also documentation showing that the missile SAM "Buk" that struck the Boeing belonged to Ukraine, and she was fired from the territory controlled by Kiev, but this information, the investigators ignored. In the first hearing, the prosecution acknowledged that it has received and is studying the data of the Russian Prosecutor's office.
The Russian foreign Ministry said that the accusations of SSG in the Russian involvement in the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing unfounded and regrettable, the investigation is biased and one-sided. President Vladimir Putin noted that Russia does not allow for the investigation of the crash of the airliner in Eastern Ukraine, and Moscow may recognize the results of the investigation, if it is to be meaningful. All rocket motor which showed the Dutch Commission for the investigation of the crash MH17, was disposed of after 2011, said the Ministry of defense of Russia. Press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov has repeatedly stated that Moscow categorically rejects allegations of involvement in the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing.