Suspects in the case MH17 was summoned to court in the Netherlands on 31 August
A court in the Netherlands has caused the suspects in the case of the crash of flight MH17 in Eastern Ukraine for the next block of hearings, which will begin on 31 August, said the presiding judge Hendrick of Stenches.
"Consideration of cases against Girkin, Dubinsky and Kharchenko and Pulatov will continue on 31 August 2020. This next block of hearings, and all the suspects have been summoned for them," said Stingas at the meeting on Friday.
The court in the case of the crash of flight MH17 has begun in the Netherlands March 9, 2020. On it are four defendants - Igor Girkin, Sergey Dubinsky, Oleg Pulatov and Ukrainian Leonid Kharchenko. Pulatova on the court represents an international group consisting of two Dutch and one Russian lawyer. The other suspects tried in absentia.
At previous hearings in the case were the defense and the prosecution. The defense asked for further investigation of the scenario in which MH17 was shot down by military aircraft, to investigate the circumstances under which Kiev did not close the airspace in the conflict zone, as well as translate the thing to Russian language. The prosecution urged to refuse satisfaction of the request of protection and reiterated that the plane was shot down by the militia of a Buk missile system. According to protection, the authorities of the Netherlands separately from the trial on the crash are investigating why it wasn't closed the sky over a conflict zone in Eastern Ukraine. Request for translation of all business into Russian was rejected, legal experts called the decision inconsistent with legal norms.
Malaysian Boeing flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur flight MH17, crashed on July 17, 2014 under Donetsk. On Board were 298 people, they all died. Kiev has blamed the disaster militias, those announced that did not have the means that would shoot down aircraft at this altitude.
A joint investigation group (SSG) under the leadership of the Prosecutor General of the Netherlands without the participation of Russia are investigating the circumstances of the crash, had earlier presented the interim results. The investigation claims that Boeing was shot down by anti-aircraft missile complex "Buk", belonging to the 53rd antiaircraft missile brigade of the armed forces of the Kursk.
As stated by RIA Novosti Deputy Prosecutor General of Russia Nikolai Vinnichenko, the Russian side handed over to the Netherlands not only the data of the Russian radars, but also documentation showing that the missile SAM "Buk" that struck the Boeing belonged to Ukraine, and she was fired from the territory controlled by Kiev, but this information, the investigators ignored. In the first hearing, the prosecution acknowledged that it has received and is studying the data of the Russian Prosecutor's office.
The Russian foreign Ministry said that the accusations of SSG in the Russian involvement in the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing unfounded and regrettable, the investigation is biased and one-sided. President Vladimir Putin noted that Russia does not allow for the investigation of the crash of the airliner in Eastern Ukraine, and Moscow may recognize the results of the investigation, if it is to be meaningful. All rocket motor which showed the Dutch Commission for the investigation of the crash MH17, was disposed of after 2011, said the Ministry of defense of Russia. Press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov has repeatedly stated that Moscow categorically rejects allegations of involvement in the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing.