Sobchak intends to file lawsuits after the attack at the monastery
TV presenter Ksenia Sobchak said that he wrote a statement after the attack on her crew in Sredneuralskaya convent in the Sverdlovsk region.
Previously Sobchak announced that she and her crew were attacked in the monastery where she gathered the material for his investigations on chiyoumen Sergius banned from serving after saying about the "pseudopodia" coronavirus, and the beating in the monastery of children. In the diocese of Yekaterinburg, RIA Novosti said earlier that from the first day asked journalists not to escalate the situation, and noted that in all to understand to law enforcement. There's also recommended not to visit the monastery where the incident occurred.
"Took a beating in the emergency room. Statements issued. The police returned the camera. All materials wiped out those who had beaten my group. We will recover materials and to prepare claims," wrote Sobchak in the telegram channel, noting that part of the "evidence" saved on other drives.
She also added that the film works crew prepares for the channel #of Ostorozhnosti.
Previously, father Sergius said that the situation with COVID-19 is a "pseudopodia", and the Russians want to put in the "e-camp of Satan." He also said that the people "put the wicked to the isolation", deprived of "freedom and work". The priest was called upon to take to the streets and protest. After that, the diocese initially denied him the right to preach, but Abbot Sergius, despite this, continued to speak out and criticize the closure of the temples on the background of the pandemic. He distributed a video message via YouTube. The result of the ruling Bishop, it was decided on the prohibition of chiyoumen in Ministry. He is under the ecclesiastical court.
A priest because of his public statements had also brought an administrative case scheduled on July 7.