The diocese recommended not to visit the monastery where attacked Sobchak
The Yekaterinburg diocese recommends not to visit the convent of Sredneuralskaya in the Sverdlovsk region, where earlier today attacked the TV host Ksenia Sobchak.
Previously Sobchak announced that she and her crew were attacked in the monastery where she gathered the material for his investigations on chiyoumen Sergius banned from serving after saying about the "pseudopodia" coronavirus, and the beating in the monastery of children. In the diocese of RIA Novosti news Agency said earlier that the first day asked journalists not to escalate the situation, and noted that in all to understand to law enforcement.
Press Secretary of interior Ministry for the Sverdlovsk region Valery Gorelykh refrained from commenting on this situation.
"The diocese is recommended to temporarily refrain from visiting Sredneuralskaya convent - until the hotfix today's mood", - told RIA Novosti on Saturday, the press service of the diocese.
Previously, father Sergius said that the situation with COVID-19 is a "pseudopodia" that Russians want to put in the "e-camp of Satan", "the wicked put on the self-isolation", deprived of "freedom and work". After the appeals of the priest to take to the streets to protest the diocese initially denied him the right to preach, but Abbot Sergius, despite this, continued to speak out and criticize the closure of the temples, his appeal was posted on Youtube. The result of the ruling Bishop, it was decided on the prohibition of chiyoumen in Ministry. He is under the ecclesiastical court.
A priest because of his public statements also filed an administrative case scheduled on July 7.