The crew Sobchak told the police about the attack on them in the monastery
The crew of Ksenia Sobchak wrote a statement to the police about the attack on them in Sredneuralskaya convent in the Sverdlovsk region, the TV presenter said in his telegram channel.
Previously Sobchak announced that she and her crew were attacked in the monastery where she gathered the material for his investigations on chiyoumen Sergius banned from serving after saying about the "pseudopodia" coronavirus, and the beating in the monastery of children. In a press-service of the diocese has told RIA Novosti after the incident that occurred is necessary to understand the law enforcement officers, but they asked journalists not to escalate the situation, as in the monastery "there was a spiritually unhealthy situation."
"We wrote statements to the police. The camera has not yet returned. Wash nachatoe apparently," - said Sobchak.
Previously, father Sergius said that the situation with COVID-19 is a "pseudopodia" that Russians want to put in the "e-camp of Satan", "the wicked put on the self-isolation", deprived of "freedom and work". After the appeals of the priest to take to the streets to protest the diocese initially denied him the right to preach, but Abbot Sergius, despite this, continued to speak out and criticize the closure of the temples, his appeal was posted on Youtube. The result of the ruling Bishop, it was decided on the prohibition of chiyoumen in Ministry. It is waiting for the ecclesiastical court.
A priest because of his public statements also filed an administrative case scheduled on July 7.