°
Ashburn

Montenegro has identified 18 new cases of infection with coronavirus

Montenegro identified 18 new cases COVID-19, said the Institute of public health of the country.

In Montenegro, whose authorities have declared her free from COVID-19 country in June, has identified 11 new cases to the already existing two imported from Bosnia and Herzegovina. In the night of Saturday, the Institute of public health reported 18 more infected.

"The laboratory of the Institute tested 259 tests, 18 people positive for coronavirus. 13 of them are contacts of previously infected, still have three, there are indications the import of infection from Albania and Serbia and two set the source of infection," - said the Agency on Twitter.

The Montenegrin authorities previously introduced compulsory wearing of masks in all public places that are indoors as well as transport.

Amid growing number of cases is limited to the entry from Bosnia and Herzegovina. The government on Saturday has divided countries into three groups - the entry of which resolved without limitation, the entry of which is allowed with a negative PCR test and the entry of which is prohibited.

According to the Montenegrin health Ministry, since the beginning of the pandemic identified 355 cases COVID-19, died nine people.

Recent data on the situation of COVID-19 in Russia and the world presented on the portal stopmanager.of the Russian Federation.