°

In case of fire in an apartment building near Saratov killed two people

The fire occurred on Thursday in an apartment house in the district center Stepnoye in Saratov region, as a result, two people were killed and another was injured, reported the regional Department of the RF IC.

The fire occurred in the apartment on the last floor of a five storey building in Marx street about 13.30 (12.30 GMT). Firefighters were called by neighbors.

"According to preliminary data, after extinguishing the fire and eliminate smoke, firefighters discovered the body of a woman born in 1973 and ladies born in 1964. In addition, the apartment was a man born in 1976, which firefighters took out of the home and handed over to the medics. He is hospitalized", - is spoken in the message.

Clarifies that the fire was located in the hallway of the apartment. "According to preliminary version, the cause of the fire could be a faulty appliance", - stated in the message.

By results of check will be a procedural decision, added in SK.