°
Newark

Staff: the candidate for presidents of Belarus of Babariko not contacted

The candidate for the post of President of Belarus Victor Babariko and his son Edward stopped communicating, said Thursday the staff of the policy.

Regarding the possibility of finding the father and the son during the interrogation at the financial investigations Department of the state control Committee of Belarus, at the headquarters noted that "the FID won't open the door, comments".

Business partner of the son of Babariko Anton Motolko on his page on Facebook wrote that he became aware of the challenge Victor and Edward of Babariko in the FID. "It is reported that Victor and Edward Babariko delivered to financial investigation Department for investigation, Another source confirmed about FID", - he said.

The press service of the state control Committee is not yet available for review.

Previously the head office of Belagroprombank in Minsk were searched. Belgazprombank for 20 years was headed by former Vice-President of the Republic of Babariko. The state control Committee stated that on the basis of the BGB acted organized criminal group, the conclusion of money abroad. In the framework of criminal cases about evasion from payment of taxes and the legalization of proceeds of crime, are detained 15 people, including Bank executives, however, Babariko until they procedural status has not. Babariko believes that the authorities ' actions are politically motivated nature. On the eve of the staff of the policy said that the account of the electoral Fund of Babariko was blocked.

According to the staff Babariko, in support of his nomination as a presidential candidate, as of Thursday morning, has already collected 425 thousand signatures of voters. The staff noted that the end of the day expect to increase this figure to 500 thousand with a minimum of 100 thousands.

Presidential elections will be held in Belarus on 9 August.