The media described the status of Prince Charles after recovering from COVID-19
Britain's Prince Charles, who was previously diagnosed with coronavirus infection, said after the disease the sense of smell and taste sensitivity has not recovered from it fully, reports the Independent newspaper.
On Tuesday Prince Charles and his wife Camilla visited the hospital in Gloucester and discussed with the staff of medical institutions in their work against the background of the pandemic coronavirus. One of those present at the meeting, hospital staff Jeff mills (Jeff Mills) said that during the interview, Charles shared his personal experience of dealing with the coronavirus.
"He also spoke about the loss of smell and taste and that he's kind of still feels that it (the loss of these feelings – ed.) he has," said mills.
Prince Charles on March 25 was tested for coronavirus, and it was positive. Prince switched to a mode of self-isolation, he had mild symptoms of the disease. His wife Camilla, the analyses did not confirm the infection COVID-19. In late March, the 71-year-old British Prince came out of isolation. The official representative of the Prince was told that the state of Charles the good, and it "follows the government's recommendations".
Relevant data on the situation of COVID-19 in Russia and the world presented on the portal stopmanager.of the Russian Federation.