In Saratov on fire a former landfill
Husel's'ke a former landfill of municipal solid waste smoldering in the Volga region of Saratov, has told RIA Novosti in the press service of the Ministry of natural resources and ecology of the region.
According to the source Agency, late last night received a message about smoke on the ground, and on the morning of Thursday experts caught starting a fire on the area of 0,1 hectares.
"Online, the Ministry has taken all necessary action to extinguish an open fire... currently at the site there are three fire brigades of the MES of Russia in the Saratov region, carried out pouring of the fire and the surrounding area... At the moment the fire is localized. The open fire and the threat of proliferation not, but there is a smoke", she said.
The press service noted that the causes of the fire are established. To eliminate smoke is scheduled to end Thursday.
The Minister of natural resources and ecology of the region Konstantin Doronin said that the situation at the former site of TKO is under control. According to him, the Ministry has already sent the information to the Rosprirodnadzor and Rospotrebnadzor to attract their laboratories to the study of quality of atmospheric air in the sanitary protection and residential areas of the village of Sunny Saratov.
"This plot, which had previously carried out activities of MUP BKO "spetsavtohozyaystvo on cleaning of the city" for the disposal of municipal solid waste, is subject to accumulated damage to the environment in which the Ministry of works for inclusion in the Federal project "Pure country" national project "Ecology" for further remediation", - quoted words Doronin the Agency interlocutor.
As reported by the Prosecutor of the region, the Prosecutor of the Volga area of Saratov the fact that the sun dumps on the territory of the former husel's'ke garbage landfill, traveled to the place of the representative office. "The audit district Prosecutor's office will be given a legal assessment of the actions of the authorities, special services to ensure the safety of citizens and timely eliminate fire," - said in the message.