°
Newark

The Hague court has added new documents to the dossier of the accused for MH17

The dossier of four accused in the case of the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing flight MH17 has added new documents, including records of the investigation, said judge of the district court of the Hague, responsible for working with the media, Gender Rowen on the results of the hearing on Monday.

Hearings on the crash of flight MH17 resumed in the judicial complex Schiphol in the Netherlands on Monday. The meeting continued in the absence of the four suspects in the case - Igor Girkin, Sergey Dubinsky, Oleg Pulatova and Leonid Kharchenko. The court was attended by two Dutch lawyers Pulatova.

"The court today added several documents to the dossier, including the statements, the investigation report, photos and other visual materials. These files were added to the personal Affairs of each of the accused," said Rowan at a press briefing on the first day of the June unit meetings.

The public Prosecutor's office in the course of today's meeting gave details of forensic investigation, including analysis of the bodies and the different parts of the aircraft, as well as research in the field of telecommunications, including interception of talks in the East of Ukraine at the time of the crash.

The court in the case of the crash of flight MH17 began March 9, 2020. The case involves four defendants - Russians Girkin, Dubinsky, Pulatov and Ukrainian Kharchenko. Pulatova on the court represents an international group consisting of two Dutch and one Russian lawyer. The other suspects tried in absentia.

Malaysian Boeing flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur flight MH17, crashed on July 17, 2014 under Donetsk. On Board were 298 people, they all died. Kiev has blamed the disaster militias, those announced that did not have the means that would shoot down aircraft at this altitude.

A joint investigation group (SSG) under the leadership of the Prosecutor General of the Netherlands without the participation of the Russian Federation is conducting an investigation into the crash, has previously presented the interim results. The investigation claims that Boeing was shot down by anti-aircraft missile complex "Buk", belonging to the 53rd antiaircraft missile brigade of the armed forces of the Kursk. As stated by RIA Novosti Deputy Prosecutor General of Russia Nikolai Vinnichenko, the Russian side handed over to the Netherlands not only the data of the Russian radars, but also documentation showing that the missile SAM "Buk" that struck the Boeing belonged to Ukraine, and she was fired from the territory controlled by Kiev, but this information, the investigators ignored. In the first hearing, the prosecution acknowledged that it has received and is studying the data of the Russian Prosecutor's office.

The Russian foreign Ministry said that the accusations of SSG in the Russian involvement in the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing unfounded and regrettable, the investigation is biased and one-sided. Later, President Vladimir Putin noted that Russia does not allow for the investigation of the crash of the airliner in Eastern Ukraine, and Moscow may recognize the results of the investigation, if it is to be meaningful. All rocket motor which showed the Dutch Commission for the investigation of the crash MH17, was disposed of after 2011, said the Ministry of defense of Russia. Press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov has repeatedly stated that Moscow categorically rejects allegations of involvement in the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing.