The United States will not provide the Netherlands depannya the launch of a rocket by MH17
The US government informed the Netherlands that they are unable to provide additional information about the launch of a rocket at the Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17) crashed in Ukraine six years ago, the document that was sent to them in 2014, said the presiding judge Hendrick of Stenches at the meeting in the case of the crash of a passenger plane.
Hearings on the crash of MH17 resumed on Monday.
"The court asked, is it possible to add to the top secret satellite photos showing the rocket launch, which was transferred to special services of the Netherlands, and thus, to declassify them. The Prosecutor responded that the request was framed in the U.S. in 2014, a response was received a Memorandum. Dutch national Prosecutor for the fight against terrorism was able to check the correctness of this Memorandum," the judge said.
According to Stingas, thus the Prosecutor was able to read classified documents in a confidential manner.
"The Prosecutor came to the conclusion that the Memorandum was supported by other sources that he consulted. He also requested that his conclusions were attached to the dossier. The US authorities have informed that they are unable to provide additional details regarding the launch of a rocket in addition to this Memorandum. Thus, additional information on the launch of the rocket were not attached to file", - concluded the presiding judge.
Russia has repeatedly demanded to provide the data of Ukrainian radars and satellites of the United States in the investigation of the crash MH17.
The court in the case of the crash of flight MH17 began March 9, 2020. The case involves four defendants - Russians Igor Girkin, Sergey Dubinsky, Oleg Pulatov and Ukrainian Leonid Kharchenko. Pulatova on the court represents an international group consisting of two Dutch and one Russian lawyer. The other suspects tried in absentia.
Malaysian Boeing flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur flight MH17, crashed on July 17, 2014 under Donetsk. On Board were 298 people, they all died. Kiev has blamed the disaster militias, those announced that did not have the means that would shoot down aircraft at this altitude.
A joint investigation group (SSG) under the leadership of the Prosecutor General of the Netherlands without the participation of the Russian Federation is conducting an investigation into the crash, has previously presented the interim results. The investigation claims that Boeing was shot down by anti-aircraft missile complex "Buk", belonging to the 53rd antiaircraft missile brigade of the armed forces of the Kursk. As stated by RIA Novosti Deputy Prosecutor General of Russia Nikolai Vinnichenko, the Russian side handed over to the Netherlands not only the data of the Russian radars, but also documentation showing that the missile SAM "Buk" that struck the Boeing belonged to Ukraine, and she was fired from the territory controlled by Kiev, but this information, the investigators ignored. In the first hearing, the prosecution acknowledged that it has received and is studying the data of the Russian Prosecutor's office.
The Russian foreign Ministry said that the accusations of SSG in the Russian involvement in the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing unfounded and regrettable, the investigation is biased and one-sided. Later, President Vladimir Putin noted that Russia does not allow for the investigation of the crash of the airliner in Eastern Ukraine, and Moscow may recognize the results of the investigation, if it is to be meaningful. All rocket motor which showed the Dutch Commission for the investigation of the crash MH17, was disposed of after 2011, said the Ministry of defense of Russia. Press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov has repeatedly stated that Moscow categorically rejects allegations of involvement in the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing.