°
Ashburn

Journalists have published a new video with witnesses of the crash MH17

The creators of the platform for independent journalists Media Bonanza, Jan Ereshova and Max van der Werff, the author of the documentary about the crash of malaysische Boeing (flight MH17) in Ukraine in 2014, he published on YouTube a new video with witnesses of the crash.

"At first all was quiet, and then began to fly overhead military aircraft. Seen one, just seen. Second, I could hear the sound, but it is unclear where he was. Again, all was quiet, two minutes have passed - over the head of a strong cotton. He raised his head to the sky to look, saw the trail from which - I don't know, but he was kind of horizontally... And saw already the clouds were falling plane," says another witness Boris.

The video also quoted another witness by the name of Gennady, whom the reporters interviewed in February of this year.

"The rocket hit, little kind of, exploded from below him, and a square of something... flew the rocket itself I didn't see the trail I saw from the ground the trail was gone," — says Gennady.

Malaysian Boeing flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur flight MH17, crashed on July 17, 2014 under Donetsk. On Board were 298 people, they all died. Kiev has blamed the disaster militias, those announced that did not have the means that would shoot down aircraft at this altitude.

The case involves four defendants — Russians Igor Girkin, Sergey Dubinsky, Oleg Pulatov and Ukrainian Leonid Kharchenko. Pulatova on the court represents an international group consisting of two Dutch and one Russian lawyer. The other suspects tried in absentia.

A joint investigation group (SSG) under the leadership of the Prosecutor General of the Netherlands without the participation of Russia are investigating the circumstances of the crash, had earlier presented the interim results. The investigation claims that Boeing was shot down by anti-aircraft missile complex "Buk", belonging to the 53rd antiaircraft missile brigade of the Russian armed forces from Kursk.

As stated by RIA Novosti Deputy Prosecutor General of Russia Nikolai Vinnichenko, the Russian side handed over to the Netherlands not only the data of the Russian radars, but also documentation showing that the missile SAM "Buk" that struck the Boeing belonged to Ukraine, and she was fired from the territory controlled by Kiev, but this information, the investigators ignored. In the first hearing, the prosecution acknowledged that it has received and is studying the data of the Russian Prosecutor's office.

The Russian foreign Ministry said that the accusations of SSG in the involvement of Moscow to the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing unfounded and regrettable, the investigation is biased and one-sided. Later, President Vladimir Putin noted that Russia does not allow for the investigation of the crash of the airliner in Eastern Ukraine, and Moscow may recognize the results of the investigation, if it is to be meaningful. All rocket motor which showed the Dutch Commission for the investigation of the crash MH17, disposed of after 2011, said the Ministry of defense of Russia. Press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov has repeatedly stated that Moscow categorically rejects allegations of involvement in the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing.