Became known cause of death 30-year-old actor from "Twilight"
American actor Gregory Tyree Boyce and his girlfriend died of a drug overdose, writes The Hollywood Reporter.
As described in the publication of a coroner's service, the couple were poisoned by cocaine and fentanyl.
In mid-may, 30-year-old Boyce and 27-year-old Natalie Adepoju found dead in his apartment in Las Vegas. As previously reported to the police, on the dresser next to them was discovered a white powder. Officers found no signs of violent death.
Beuys became famous after the role of Tyler Crowley in the film "Twilight". In addition, he starred in a short film "the Apocalypse".