Coronavirus has identified a further eight residents of Karabakh
The coronavirus identified in eight residents of the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, the total number of confirmed cases rose to 54, said Tuesday at the information Ministry in the conditions of declared in the Karabakh emergency.
The authorities of the unrecognized Republic day on June 2 reported 46 confirmed cases COVID-19 and 26 recovered patients.
"In General, in Artsakh (the self-Karabakh – ed.), coronavirus detected in 54 citizens. 26 cured patients," - said in a message posted on the Facebook headquarters. It is noted that in Karabakh is isolated 100 residents conducted 926 tests.
It is noted that eight new cases identified among the circle of contacts of a previously infected.
Earlier, the authorities of Karabakh have extended introduced from April 12 the state of emergency until June 11.
World health organization March 11 announced the outbreak of a new coronavirus infection COVID-19 pandemic. According to the latest who data, there have been recorded more than 6 million cases of infection, died more than 371 thousand.
The conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh began in February 1988 when Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous region announced its secession from the Azerbaijan SSR. In the course of the armed conflict in 1992-1994, Azerbaijan lost control over Nagorno-Karabakh and seven adjacent districts. Since 1992 negotiations on peaceful settlement of the conflict within the OSCE Minsk group, headed by three co - chairs-Russia, USA and France.
Recent data on the situation of COVID-19 in Russia and the world presented on the portal stopmanager.of the Russian Federation.