In Nagorno Karabakh, the number of cases of coronavirus has increased to 40
The number of identified cases of coronavirus in the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic increased by two and reached 40, said Sunday the Ministry of health of Karabakh.
The authorities of the unrecognized Republic of may 30 reported 38 confirmed cases COVID-19 and 26 recovered.
"At this moment in Artsakh (self Karabakh – ed.), coronavirus detected in 40 citizens. 26 cured patients," - said in a message posted on the page of the office Facebook. It is noted that in Karabakh is isolated 81 people, conducted 863 test.
According to the health Ministry, two new cases identified among the circle of contacts of a previously infected.
Earlier, the authorities of Karabakh have extended introduced from April 12 the state of emergency until June 11.
World health organization March 11 announced the outbreak of a new coronavirus infection COVID-19 pandemic. According to the latest world health organization, worldwide there were more than 5.8 million cases, more than 362 thousand people died.
The conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh began in February 1988 when Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous region announced its secession from the Azerbaijan SSR. In the course of the armed conflict in 1992-1994, Azerbaijan lost control over Nagorno-Karabakh and seven adjacent districts. Since 1992 negotiations on peaceful settlement of the conflict within the OSCE Minsk group, headed by three co - chairs-Russia, USA and France.
Relevant data on the situation of COVID-19 in Russia and the world presented on the portal stopmanager.of the Russian Federation.