Lukashevich noted increased violations of the ceasefire regime in the Donbass
Special monitoring mission of OSCE in Ukraine reported that the number of violations of the ceasefire regime in the Donbas over the past week rose 50%, said on Thursday Russia's permanent representative at the organization of Alexander Lukashevich.
According to him, the number of victims of the military operation of Kiev "grows" as you ease quarantine restrictions in connection with the coronavirus in the country are increasingly about themselves began to claim adherents of radical nationalist ideas, and on this background the situation in the Donbass significantly worsened.
"The SMM reported an increase in the number of violations of the cease-fire last week by 50%. The shelling of the Ukrainian army on may 16 and 17 infrastructure on the territory of certain districts of Luhansk region has led to a significant escalation of tensions. An extraordinary meeting of the Minsk Contact group 22 may not have led to the establishment of complete "silence". During the online meeting, Kiev undertook to provide guarantees to Luhansk ceasefire for the period of repair the damaged power lines, but the attacks continued even during the videoconference of the Contact group. SMM recorded directly during the agreed "window of silence", - said Lukashevich on the online meeting of the OSCE permanent Council.
He added that the observers reported 24 explosions on 22 may near the village of Bereza and at least two such violations may 23.