°

In Bryansk opened a case after the girl's death after swallowing a battery

A criminal case under article about causing of death on imprudence is brought in connection with the death of a schoolgirl swallowing a battery, according to the SUCK of the Russian Federation for Bryansk region.

The tragedy occurred last Sunday. A girl taken from the hospital in the town of Zhukovka, died in the Bryansk regional children's hospital.

According to the preliminary version, may 18, 12-year-old girl at home in the city Zhukovka swallowed an alkaline battery. Parents became aware of this only five days later, when she feels worse. The same day she was taken to the hospital, but to help her has already failed.

Currently being investigated circumstances of the incident, says SC.