°
Ashburn

Latest News - #Yuri Itin

The defendant in the case, "the Seventh Studio" Apfelbaum appealed the verdict

Convicted of negligence in the case of the theft of 129 million rubles for the project "Platform" a former employee of the Ministry of culture Sofia Apfelbaum appealed the verdict, told RIA Novosti in petty-bourgeois court of Moscow.

"The appeal Apfelbaum was in court", - said the Agency interlocutor.

The money will pay the defendants, "the Seventh Studio", will return to the budget

Money owed by the Director Kirill Serebrennikov and others involved in the case, "the Seventh Studio" by the verdict of the court will be returned to the income of the Federal budget, told RIA Novosti press-Secretary of the culture Minister Anna Usacheva.

Petty-bourgeois court of Moscow on June 26 sentenced for the theft in the implementation of the project "Platform" by Kirill Serebrennikov and Alexei Malopolska and Yuri itine to probation, fines for a total amount of 1.3 million rubles, and recover from them almost 129 million rubles of damage, which, according to the investigation and trial, was applied to the culture. Verdict in force has not entered.

The court issues a verdict Serebrennikov after its entry into force

Petty-bourgeois court of Moscow will publish the verdict Director Kirill Serebrennikov after its entry into force, told RIA Novosti in court.

Earlier in the files of the case there was a mark that publication is prohibited, but the court explained that the failure in the system. Usually forbidden to publish only the sentences for the cases considered in the closed mode, marked "classified", with the participation of minors, etc.

The court left under arrest the property of the defendants in the case, "the Seventh Studio"

Petty-bourgeois court of Moscow has left under arrest of the property of the defendants in the case about the theft of almost 129 million rubles allocated for the project of promotion of contemporary art "Platform", the correspondent of RIA Novosti news from the courtroom.

"Security arrest to remain in force," said the judge Olesya Mendeleev.

The defense will think whether to appeal the verdict in the case Serebrennikov

The defense will think whether to appeal the suspended sentence the defendants in the case, "the Seventh Studio", told RIA Novosti lawyer Yury Lysenko, representing Yuri itina.

"We will think about appealing, when on Monday will receive materials," - said Lysenko.

Security measures stepped up the court, which verdict Serebrennikov

Safety measures are stressed about the Meshchansky court of Moscow, which is preparing to render a verdict Director Kirill Serebrennikov and others involved in the case, "the Seventh Studio", the correspondent of RIA Novosti.

The area around the court was cordoned off, the throughput mode is toughened. Duty additional police and bailiffs.

The court will announce the verdict Serebrennikov 26 Jun

Petty-bourgeois court of Moscow on 26 June will announce the verdict Director Kirill Serebrennikov accused of stealing money allocated for the project "Platform", the correspondent of RIA Novosti news from the courtroom.

"The court is removed to the consultative room for the sentence is passed, it will be announced June 26," said the judge Olesya Mendeleev.

The Ministry of culture supported the claim to Serebrennikov

The representative of the Ministry of culture did not withdraw the complaint at 129 million rubles, the Director, Kirill Serebrennikov and others involved in the case, "the Seventh Studio", the correspondent of RIA of news from a hall of petty-bourgeois court of Moscow.

Before the debate, theatrical figures gathered more than 3 thousand signatures in defense of the defendants in the case and sent a letter to the Minister of culture Olga Lyubimova. Creative Director of theatres, Directors, actors and other concerned urged the culture Ministry to withdraw the claim for damages and thus "contribute to a just resolution of the case".

The prosecution asked for the defendants in the case, "the Seventh Studio" real time

The Prosecutor on Monday sought four to six years in prison for the four defendants in the case about the theft of 129 million rubles for the cultural project "Platform", the correspondent of RIA of news from a hall of petty-bourgeois court of Moscow.

The most severe punishment, six years in prison, the Prosecutor demanded to appoint the Director Kirill Serebrennikov, which the SC of the Russian Federation considers as the organizer of the fraud.

The Prosecutor will ask the punishment for the Director Serebrennikov

Petty-bourgeois court of Moscow on Monday will hold oral hearings on the case of Director Kirill Serebrennikov, who is accused of stealing money allocated for the implementation of the project "Platform", told RIA Novosti in court.

At this stage of the trial, the Prosecutor will call the punishment which considers fair for the defendants. Then turn to speak will go to the defense, and defendants will act with last word. Then the judge will retire to the deliberation room for sentencing.

More News