Libraries in the formation of the funds will be obliged to comply with the requirement on classification, labeling and issuance of books in accordance with the age category of visitors, the relevant document published on the official Internet portal of legal information.
"Libraries in the formation of the funds must comply with the requirement to classify and label information of products by age categories, to take action on the results of information products in accordance with the age and spatial isolation of the funds of children's literature from adult literature", - stated in the text of the order of the Ministry of culture of the Russian Federation.
Vandals damaged the statue Venus Medici, a product of the State Museum-reserve "Peterhof", breaking her four fingers of the hand, informed RIA Novosti the press service of the Museum-reserve.
She noted that the Museum has reported the incident to the Ministry of culture of the Russian Federation.
Safety measures are stressed about the Meshchansky court of Moscow, which is preparing to render a verdict Director Kirill Serebrennikov and others involved in the case, "the Seventh Studio", the correspondent of RIA Novosti.
The area around the court was cordoned off, the throughput mode is toughened. Duty additional police and bailiffs.
More than three thousand signatures put the theatre under the letter to the Minister of culture Olga Lyubimova in defense of the accused in the case, "the Seventh Studio", told RIA Novosti press attache of the theatre "Practice" Maria Nikitin.
Petty-bourgeois court of Moscow on June 22 appointed debate of the parties on the work of Director Kirill Serebrennikov, who is accused of embezzling allocated for the implementation of the project "Platform" of money. It is expected that in the course of the debate, the Prosecutor will call the punishment which considers fair for the defendants.
The defense rests to provide evidence of innocence in the case of Director Kirill Serebrennikov, who is accused of embezzling allocated for the implementation of the project "Platform" of money, the correspondent of RIA of news from a hall of petty-bourgeois court of Moscow.
"The evidence phase is over. The court proceeds to stage amendments" - decided by the judge. The next meeting is scheduled for June 17.
Protection continues to challenge held in the case of Director Kirill Serebrennikov examination, which found the stolen 128 million rubles allocated for the implementation of the project "Platform", the correspondent of RIA of news from a hall of petty-bourgeois court of Moscow.
"Experts made some critical errors ... does not include the number of activities, please exclude examination as inadmissible evidence," said the defendant Sophia Apfelbaum.
North-Western Directorate for construction, reconstruction and restoration under the Ministry of culture of Russia, announced a competition to develop the project for the conservation of the Alexander Nevsky Lavra in St. Petersburg, the initial (maximum) contract price stated in 405,6 million rubles, follows from the data portal of public procurement.
According to the materials, the work must be done before November 25, 2021. The initial (maximum) contract price stated in 405,6 million roubles, means of the Federal budget.
Entrance examinations in universities will be held in several stages, including in person, said Deputy Minister of culture of the Russian Federation Olga Yarilova.
"Today we have decided that the unified state exam will be held in presentia, and the CPS accepted the recommendations that entry exams to universities, the examinations, we will also be able to conduct in-person meetings," - said Yarilova on radio "Komsomolskaya Pravda".
The Ministry of culture of the Russian Federation sent a letter to the mayor of Moscow with a request for the early resumption of filming in the capital, said on Wednesday the press service of the Ministry.
The Minister of culture Olga Lyubimova previously held a working meeting with leading Russian film companies and studios in the format of videoconferencing.
Petty-bourgeois court of Moscow will once again try to return to the consideration of the case of Director Kirill Serebrennikov, who is accused of stealing money, "the Seventh Studio", told RIA Novosti in court.
The court received the results of the third examination of the case, but the meeting was interrupted because of restrictions imposed to combat the spread of coronavirus. The hearing was postponed several times, as participants in the process took sick leave.