°
Ashburn

Latest News - #Sredneuralskaya convent

Sredneuralskaya convent was opened for parishioners

Sredneuralskaya convent, founded by defrocked Abbot Sergius (Nicholas Romanov), again open to the pilgrims, said the representative of the cleric Vsevolod Moguchev.

"Sredneuralskaya convent in honor of the mother of God "sporitelnitsa bread" open to his visit to the Orthodox parishioners and pilgrims," wrote Moguchev on his page in "Vkontakte".

ROC called meaningless speech defrocked of chiyoumen Sergius

The Moscow Patriarchate called defrocked of chiyoumen Sergiy (Romanov) "tongue-tied man", expressing surprise that his "insignificant and meaningless speech for someone to act."

Court of Yekaterinburg diocese earlier on Friday stripped the priesthood of chiyoumen Sergiy (Romanov) of Sredneuralskaya convent, now he is simply religious.

Defrocked Abbot Sergius will remain a monk

Defrocked Abbot Sergiy (Romanov) continues to be a member of the Church in the monastic rank, it can still be addressed as "father", told RIA Novosti in the Moscow Patriarchate.

Court of Yekaterinburg diocese on Friday defrocked chiyoumen Sergiy (Romanov) of Sredneuralskaya convent.

The diocese of exploring data about violence against children in Sredneuralskaya convent

The Yekaterinburg diocese is studying the evidence on violence against children in Sredneuralskaya convent, whose Confessor he was now banned from serving Abbot Sergius, told RIA Novosti the representative of the diocese.

Earlier, the TV presenter Ksenia Sobchak said that he came to Sredneuralskaya convent, to collect the material for his investigation about beating of children in it, and chiyoumen Sergius banned from serving after saying about the "pseudopodia" coronavirus. Later, Sobchak said that the film crew was attacked.

Sobchak intends to file lawsuits after the attack at the monastery

TV presenter Ksenia Sobchak said that he wrote a statement after the attack on her crew in Sredneuralskaya convent in the Sverdlovsk region.

Previously Sobchak announced that she and her crew were attacked in the monastery where she gathered the material for his investigations on chiyoumen Sergius banned from serving after saying about the "pseudopodia" coronavirus, and the beating in the monastery of children. In the diocese of Yekaterinburg, RIA Novosti said earlier that from the first day asked journalists not to escalate the situation, and noted that in all to understand to law enforcement. There's also recommended not to visit the monastery where the incident occurred.

At cjr called unacceptable the attack on Sobchak in the monastery

The head of the Union of journalists of Russia Vladimir Solov'ev in conversation with RIA Novosti called unacceptable the attack on the crew of Ksenia Sobchak, however, noted that for journalists in such private organizations as monasteries, usually requires special permits, so the situation requires clarification.

Previously Sobchak announced that she and her crew were attacked in the monastery where she gathered the material for his investigations on chiyoumen Sergius banned from serving after saying about the "pseudopodia" coronavirus, and the beating in the monastery of children. In the diocese of RIA Novosti news Agency said earlier that the first day asked journalists not to escalate the situation, and noted that in all to understand to law enforcement. The crew Sobchak after the events in the monastery, has addressed with the statement to the police.