Russian companies have expressed interest in participating in plans to move the capital of Indonesia in the province of East Kalimantan, reported RIA Novosti, the country's Ambassador to Russia Mohamad Wahid Supriadi.
The government of Indonesia in August last year announced plans to move the capital from Jakarta to East Kalimantan. It was noted that the first buildings of the new city – the presidential Palace and the complex of Parliament buildings – to be built by 2024. Overcrowding in Jakarta and the satellite towns causes problems in the field of health and ecology, and hours-long traffic jams, therefore the decision was made on the construction of the new capital.
The General Prosecutor's office approved the indictment in the criminal case against former Vice-President of "Rosneft", the former Governor of Khabarovsk territory Victor Ishayev in the embezzlement of 7.5 million rubles and CEO of representative office of "Rosneft" in the region Gennady Kondratov, in the execution of this crime, the press service of the Ministry.
According to the investigation, from 2014 to 2017 Ishayev, using his official position, "negotiated" with its firm at an inflated price of leases of premises with an area of over 280 square meters for the needs of representation of "Rosneft" in Khabarovsk region. Partner (Gennady Kondratov) in turn, using his official position, committed embezzlement of funds entrusted to the oil companies by listing them on the settlement account of OOO "BEIs".
The Moscow arbitration court has stopped manufacture under the claim "Rosneft", OOO "BusinessPress", founder and publisher of the newspaper RBC, the recovery of 43 billion roubles in reputational harm, most of which appeared in the files of arbitration cases.
The plaintiff also demanded to recognize untrue the information disseminated on the Internet website rbc.ru. "Rosneft" on July 20 filed a petition for waiver of a claim.
Rosneft withdraws lawsuit against OOO "BusinessPress", founder and publisher of the newspaper RBC, the recovery of 43 billion rubles, told RIA Novosti the representative of the largest Russian oil company.
"The company is satisfied with the result reached in its prior consultations, as well as the position articulated by the editors, and withdraws the claim," - said the Agency interlocutor.
Bookmark the world's most powerful nuclear-powered icebreaker "Russia" project 10510 "Leader" will be held in September this year, said an official publication of the Russian nuclear industry newspaper "Rosatom Country".
The first cutting of metal for the construction of the icebreaker "Russia" held on 6 July at the shipyard in the city of Bolshoi Kamen in Primorsky Krai. This event gave a start to the construction of a new nuclear-powered icebreaker. "Laying is scheduled for September," writes "Rosatom Country".
The former Chancellor of Germany, Chairman of the Board of Directors of "Rosneft" and the head of Committee of shareholders of Nord Stream AG Gerhard schröder considers the impending U.S. sanctions against the "Nord stream 2" intentional termination of the transatlantic partnership, according to newspaper Handelsblatt, citing the position of the shredder for open hearings of the Committee on economy and energy of the Bundestag.
Earlier it was reported that Schroeder will take part in the open hearings of the Committee on economy and energy of the Bundestag, dedicated to the "Nord stream 2" and the energy sovereignty of Europe and Germany. The meeting will be devoted to discussion of the upcoming U.S. new sanctions against the pipeline - this is dedicated to the reports of experts who will speak at the hearings. As explained by RIA Novosti in the office of Schroeder, ex-Chancellor would not make a report, as stated in the announcement of the Committee, but will answer questions if they are asked of him. A separate interaction with the press are planned.
The bill of Ministry for the liberalization of access to mining on the continental shelf in the Russian Arctic needs substantial study, and speak about the creation of a consortium of subsoil users prematurely, said in an interview with RIA Novosti the head of the Ministry Dmitry Kobylkin.
The ninth of June on the portal of projects of normative legal acts published a draft law prepared by the Ministry, which aims to liberalize access to the shelf of the Arctic and the Pacific ocean from 2021, to be allowed to work for both Russian and foreign companies. However, it is proposed to determine the company agent that will work on behalf of the government, in consortium with other companies wishing to develop offshore areas and to have a blocking stake in the consortium.
More than 180 workers from Belarus are not allowed in the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug in connection with the fact that the employer did not provide room for them to pass the required two-week quarantine, said Friday the Deputy head of the region Alexey Zabozlaev.
"Today, may 29, the company "Intellect drilling services" was planned arrival shift workers from the Republic of Belarus in the Autonomous Okrug in the amount of 181 people. But as the company did not provide the space to accommodate these workers on a two-week isolation, this flight was cancelled," said Zabozlaev at the meeting of the regional operational headquarters for the prevention of introduction and spread of coronavirus.