Only 9% of Russians have faced harassment, indecent comments or rude jokes in his address received 12% of the population, according to a survey by VTSIOM.
Threats or promises to change working conditions in exchange for sexual services never gained the vast majority of respondents (94%), once or twice in a similar situation was 2% of Russians. The proposal of the supervisor to enter into an intimate relationship had to reject 5% of respondents (only 1% is over the dismissal, the remaining 4%, nothing has changed).
Professor at Northwestern University in the US practice leader for international studies VTSIOM Olga Kamenchuk-Nisbet explained the reasons Europeans support the movement Black Lives Matter.
Earlier, the cities of the US, a wave of protests and unrest after the death in Minneapolis at the hands of police of African-American George Floyd. After the death of Floyd intensified the movement Black Lives Matter, which is against the violence against the black population.
Every fifth Russian believes genetically modified food (containing genetically modified organisms, GMOs) are harmless to humans, evidenced by the poll.
According to 66% of Russians, genetically modified foods are dangerous to health, but from the public hide this information. This files most often talked about that people in the age group from 45 to 59 years (77%). Also, every fifth Respondent believes that GMOs do not cause any harm (20%), often this position is shared by the youth (18-24 years — 41%).
The number of Russians who believe that relations between Russia and Belarus deteriorated in the recent period, increased for a few months almost doubled, according to a survey by VTSIOM.
According to the study, the number of citizens who believe that relations between Russia and Belarus deteriorated in the last year increased almost two times from December 2019 (12% vs. 21% in 2020). While 49% believe that relations remain the same, 11% said improve, 19% were undecided.
More than half of Russians have a positive attitude to Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, testify the results of the poll.
According to the study, 52% of respondents answered that they have a positive attitude to Lukashenka, 35% feel indifferent, and 9% negative feelings.
More than half of Russians would agree to vote via the Internet in the elections if they had the opportunity, according to a survey by the all-Russia centre of studying of public opinion (VTSIOM).
According to the study, 53% of citizens would agree to vote via the Internet in the elections if they had the chance, 45% would not, 2% were undecided. Also 50% rather approve the possibility to vote remotely via the Internet, 44% rather disapprove, 6% undecided.
Almost half of Russians drink wine, most of them prefer semi-sweet, and fans of the red two times more than white, according to a survey by VTSIOM.
According to the study, 46% of citizens reported that they consume wine - 24% of red, 11% white, 10% love different wines, 1% prefer pink, while 54% of respondents do not drink wine.
More than half of Russians have not heard about the Director Cyril Serebrennikov, and 47% did not know about the case, "the Seventh Studio", according to a survey by VTSIOM.
Petty-bourgeois court of Moscow on June 26 admitted Serebrennikov, head of the criminal group, rashitivau public money. According to investigators, the defendants stole 129 of 214 million rubles allocated in 2011-2014 for the promotion of contemporary art of Russia in the framework of the project "Platform".
The head of the Central election Commission of the Russian Federation Ella Pamfilova in interview RIA Novosti news Agency explained the decision of the CEC to publish information about voting on amendments to the Constitution, already abandoned parts of the "freemen" of sociologists and an open secret.
The Russians were able to vote on the amendments from 25 June to 1 July. 29 Jun VTSIOM published a study according to which 76% of citizens reported that they voted for amendments to the basic law, the 23.6% against a 0.4% said that spoiled the ballot. The survey was conducted in 800 polling stations in 25 regions. Later Pamfilova reported that this was the reason why the CEC made the decision to give online voting data from the closed regions in the plots.
For amendments to the Constitution voted 71.2% of Russians, according to the exit poll by VTSIOM. Opposed to 28.3 percent of the voters. Roughly half a percent of respondents stated that the spoiled ballot.
To tell pollsters about their choice agreed almost 70 percent of respondents. The exit poll was conducted at 800 polling stations in 25 regions of the country. The Russians were asked to anonymously answer how they voted "For" or "Against" the amendments to the Constitution.
Voting on amendments to the Constitution in Russia ended, the last polling stations in the country closed in the westernmost region - the Kaliningrad region - at 20.00 local time (21.00 GMT).
A nationwide vote on amendments to the Constitution was scheduled for 22 April, but then postponed due to the difficult epidemiological situation in the country. Later, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced that the vote will take place on 1 July. Because of the need to take into account the epidemiological situation and the security of the population, it was decided that the Russians will be able to vote from 25 June to 1 July.
Most Russians who were present at the Victory parade or watched it on TV, like military equipment, the passage of troops and organization, according to a survey by VTSIOM.
According to the study, 61% of people watched the Victory parade, 59% of them watched the parade on TV, and 2% were personally present, 39% watched the parade.
Innovations this year, under which pass the exam only students in higher education, I fully support 35% of Russians, according to a survey by VTSIOM.
To the question, do you know anything about the exam, 15% of respondents said that they had personally passed the exam or preparing to take, 18% said they were parents of children who have passed or will pass the exam, 5% of the respondents are teachers, organizers, Tutors or observers, 35% know about the exam from the media, 36% - from relatives and friends and 10% do not know anything about the exam, hear about it first.
The majority of Russians (85%), declaring participation in the vote, I think that for them this step is an opportunity to affect the future of the country, their future and that of their families, according to a survey by VTSIOM.
In addition, according to the study, 76% noted that they participated in the voting is the ability to protect, to defend their interests and the interests of their family.
The Kremlin agrees with the position of the CEC to publish exit poll data on voting on amendments to the Constitution: it is not about elections, not about the competitive process, said press Secretary of the head of state, Dmitry Peskov.
VTSIOM published the exit poll data on voting on amendments to the Constitution that is contrary to established practice. Also, they reminded, the law "On basic guarantees of electoral rights and the right to participate in referendum of Russian citizens" is a direct prohibition on publication five days before voting and on the voting day. The CEC thus declared that the publication possible.
The vast majority (95%) of young Russians believe that they can succeed in a career solely due to his abilities, according to a survey by the all-Russia centre of studying of public opinion (VTSIOM).
According to the survey, 86% of Russians believe that people in our country only thanks to their abilities can achieve success, high position in sports, 84% were in military service, 82% in science and education, 76% of public, 71% in business and 66% in the arts and culture, 63% in the ROC, 51% - state and municipal management, 47% - in politics.
More than half of Russians trust the Chairman of the CEC of the Russian Federation Ella Pamfilova, 36% of citizens believe the Central election Commission is the main authority responsible for observance of electoral rights, according to a survey by VTSIOM.
According to the survey, 51% of respondents in the different degrees of trust Pamfilova, 29% - rather do not trust or do, 10% don't know such policy, 9% were undecided. Also 43% more positive attitude to the head of the CEC, 19% - rather negative, 13% rather indifferent, 25% were undecided.
Most Russians believe that divorce and child it is important to communicate with the father, according to a survey by VTSIOM.
According to the study, 82% of citizens believe that in case of divorce of parents is important for the child to constantly see his biological father, spending time with him, 7% said that the biological father should not interfere in the life of a new family and its contribution to the education of the child shall be limited to payment of child support, 11% were undecided.
More than 80% of Russians would like to have a father's capital for the third child, according to a survey by VTSIOM.
According to the study, 83% of citizens in varying degrees believe that the introduction of his father's capital will strengthen the family, of which 42% strongly agree with this, 10% hold the opposite opinion, 7% were undecided.
More than half of Russians (61%) reported the intention to come to a nationwide vote on amendments to the Constitution, will vote rather for changes of the Constitution, every fifth - most against, according to data VTSIOM.
A nationwide vote on the Constitution was originally scheduled for April 22 but postponed then due to the complex epidemiological situation in the country. On Monday, Russian President Vladimir Putin at the meeting announced that the vote will take place on 1 July.
About 62% of Russians among those who plan to participate in nationwide voting on amendments to the Constitution, have a positive attitude to the scheduled date of the vote, according to data VTSIOM.
A nationwide vote on the constitutional amendments was originally scheduled for April 22 but postponed then due to the complex epidemiological situation in the country. On Monday, Russian President Vladimir Putin at the meeting announced that the vote will take place on 1 July.
More than half of Russians would try to vote via the Internet, according to a survey by VTSIOM.
According to the study, 51% of citizens would try to vote using a computer via the Internet if they had the chance, 46% would not, 3% were undecided. While 44% first heard about that earlier, the state Duma adopted a law allowing the Russians to vote by mail or remotely over the Internet, 42% have heard something but without details, 14% well aware of this.