The proceedings of the crash Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17) in Eastern Ukraine will essentially begin no earlier than 2021, said the Prosecutor's office of the Netherlands.
"The trial of MH17 will continue on 31 August 2020.... It is expected that hearings will not begin until 2021," reads the message published on the website of the Prosecutor's office.
. The European court of human rights in Strasbourg has registered a lawsuit in the Netherlands against Russia over the shot down in 2014 Boeing MH17. The corresponding document was published on the website of the ECHR.
As noted in the text, the Dutch government claims that the plane allegedly knocked out by Russian anti-aircraft "Buk". The Russian side has repeatedly denied any involvement in the tragedy.
The claim of the Netherlands against Russia in the ECHR in connection with the crash of the Malaysian Boeing in Ukraine in 2014 there is no prospect, this legal nonsense, said RIA Novosti member of the international Committee of Council of Federation Oleg Morozov.
The Dutch government on Friday announced the decision to file a lawsuit against Russia with the European court of human rights in connection with the crash of flight MH17. The Russian foreign Ministry said that the lawsuit will impede the search for truth, and the Netherlands from the beginning on the path of unilateral imposing on Russia the blame for the crash of MH17.
A member of the Duma Committee on international Affairs Anton Morozov called the accusations of the Netherlands against Russia in connection with the crash of flight MH17 false, politicized and which has no legal prospects, noting that Russia does not have the capacity to run "even theoretically" missiles from the territory of Ukraine.
Earlier, the government of the Netherlands said that the state will file a lawsuit against Russia with the European court of human rights (ECHR) in connection with the crash of flight MH17.
Russia after the adoption of the amendments to the Constitution shall be entitled not to execute the decision of the ECHR in the case of MH17, if it would violate the Basic law and the rule of law, said international lawyer, associate Professor, Ranepa Kira Sazonova.
The Dutch government on Friday announced the decision to file a lawsuit against Russia with the European court of human rights (ECHR) in connection with the crash of flight MH17. The government will provide the court with all available and relevant to disaster information. Thus the authorities maximum support to the relatives of crash victims who had previously filed individual lawsuits against Russia.
The investigating judge will examine the question of the conditions of the re-request data of US satellites in the crash of flight MH17, told RIA Novosti press-Secretary of Prosecutor's office of Brechtje van de Mosdac.
The presiding judge Hendrick of Stenches at a hearing on Friday said that it would be reasonable to revert to the United States for satellite images from the crash site of flight MH17 in Eastern Ukraine in 2014.
A court in the Netherlands has caused the suspects in the case of the crash of flight MH17 in Eastern Ukraine for the next block of hearings, which will begin on 31 August, said the presiding judge Hendrick of Stenches.
"Consideration of cases against Girkin, Dubinsky and Kharchenko and Pulatov will continue on 31 August 2020. This next block of hearings, and all the suspects have been summoned for them," said Stingas at the meeting on Friday.
Court hearings in the Netherlands in the case of the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing in the East of Ukraine in 2014 will continue on Friday, July 3, said the presiding judge Hendrick of Stenches.
"We expect that on Friday, July 3, we will be able to voice our decisions... So we interrupt our meeting to Friday, July 3, 13.30," - said the judge at the hearing on the crash on Friday. It has been broadcast on the court's website.
The judge rejected the request of the accused in the case of the crash of flight MH17 in Eastern Ukraine in 2014, Russian Oleg Pulatova on a translation of the entire dossier on the Russian language, reported the Dutch public Prosecutor Thijs Berger.
At a meeting in early June protection Pulatova reiterated the request to transfer the case to the client in Russian language. As noted by lawyer Sabine ten Doeschate on Russian language translated into 174 pages and 60 pages is a presentation of the dossier and a personal case of the accused, while the dossier has almost 40 thousand pages.
Relatives of the victims in the crash of flight MH17 in Eastern Ukraine in 2014 can prepare civil lawsuits in the case by November, said the representative of the Council of relatives in court hearings on the crash in the Netherlands.
The presiding judge Hendrick of Stingey on the first day of the trial on the MH17 said that more than 80 relatives of those killed in the crash of a passenger plane in Eastern Ukraine in July 2014 to demand compensation from the accused in this case. According to him, at that time, 49 people have expressed the desire to speak in court, 82 wished to submit to the court a written Declaration, 84 - to apply for monetary compensation. These figures are preliminary.
The public Prosecutor's office asked the court for the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17) in the Donbass in 2014 to reject a request for an investigation into the circumstances, which was not closed the airspace over the conflict zone in Ukraine, where the crash occurred, because it is not the subject of the investigation, said the Prosecutor Thijs Berger at the hearing on Friday.
Dutch lawyer Boudewijn van Eyck, representing the interests of the accused Russian Oleg Pulatova, said at hearings on the crash on Tuesday that Dutch authorities agreed to investigate the circumstances under which Kiev is not closed airspace for civil aviation in the conflict zone in Eastern Ukraine, where 17 Jul 2014 the crashed flight MH17. He noted that such an investigation may take up to six months or more in pandemic coronavirus.
The Prosecutor's office of the Netherlands considers that the re-investigation of the radar data from Ukrainian radars, which asks for protection in the case of the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17) in Ukraine in 2014 will not bring new results, said Prosecutor ward Ferdinandusse on hearing about the plane crash on Friday.
At a hearing earlier in the week, the Dutch lawyer of the defendant Oleg Pulatova Sabine ten Doeschate said that the defense will request the radar data from the radar Kramatorsk, Drill, Chalk, Chuguev, and if they are unavailable, we will request the court to order the Prosecutor to continue the investigation on this radar data. She noted that the outcome of this investigation will help to establish the information concerning whether the fighter or missile in the vicinity of flight MH17.
The public Prosecutor's office does not consider it appropriate requirement for the protection of Oleg Pulatov, accused in the case of the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17) in the Donbass in 2014, to investigate the theory that the airliner was shot down by military plane, said Prosecutor ward Ferdinandusse on the hearings about the crash of Boeing on Friday.
"The defense asked for further investigation of the scenario in which MH17 was shot down by military aircraft. Such a request can be satisfied only in the case if this alternative scenario is plausible. A file with the instructions on that flight MH17 could be shot down by military aircraft, is already in the dossier. Pulatov has not added anything new," said the Prosecutor.
Protection in the case about the crash Boeing in the East of Ukraine in 2014, asked the court to 8 weeks after the meeting with his client Vladimir Pulatov for the formation of new requests, said the Dutch lawyer Sabine ten Doeschate a court hearing in the Netherlands on Tuesday.
"We need more time than that which we want to highlight the Prosecutor's office... There are many issues that we need to discuss in detail with our customer. We can't predict when it will happen, but we're definitely not going to wait too long. Our suggestion is: after 8 weeks after we visit our customer, we will present our requests", - said the lawyer.
Hearings on the case of the crash of the Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17) in Eastern Ukraine in 2014 will continue on Friday, June 26, said the presiding judge Hendrick of Stenches a court hearing in the Netherlands on Tuesday.
"We interrupt our meeting to Friday, 10:00," - said the judge.
The Prosecutor's office of the Netherlands lead an international investigation of the crash Malaysian Boeing in Ukraine in 2014, faced with many obstacles during the investigation of the causes of the crash, which could not impact on the quality of its results, which is why the case is not yet ready to be considered by the court, said the Dutch lawyer Boudewijn van Eyck, representing the interests of the accused Oleg Pulatova, at the hearing on Monday.
"The number done during investigation work are not necessarily an indication that the investigation was successful. When the Prosecutor read out the report, it became apparent that the way the investigation was a huge number of obstacles that made this difficult. Of course, this could not affect the results of the investigation", - said the lawyer.
Hearings on the case of the crash of the Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17) in Ukraine in 2014, resumed on Monday in very secure complex Schiphol in the Netherlands.
Further hearings on the case started on 8 June. At the meetings held on 8-10 June, the public Prosecutor's office submitted its report on the interim results of the investigation of the crash, which was criticized by the Russian side. In particular, the state provided data forensic investigation, including analysis of the bodies and aircraft parts, as well as research in the field of telecommunications, including interception of talks in the East of Ukraine at the time of the crash. At the hearing, the Prosecutor told about how he viewed different versions of what happened, including a version of how weapons could be hit by a plane, as laid down by the alleged involvement of four accused to the plane crash.
The investigation in the Netherlands, accusing Russia in the case of the crash of flight MH17, trying to deflect any suspicion from Ukraine, said the official representative of Russian foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova.
"During his speeches, Dutch prosecutors have tried to withdraw from Ukraine any suspicion that Ukrainian air defenses on the day of the disaster in the area of the tragedy, allegedly did not function, however, the world-known materials, which Ukrainian officials posed on the background are deployed in the area of so-called anti-terrorist operation "Beech" in the combat state, and the prosecution clearly indicates that the SAM "Buk" armed forces of Ukraine were located not only around, but in the vicinity of the scene of the tragedy. And all this against the backdrop of claims that Russia is supposedly acting in good faith, trying to lead investigators to a dead end and so on," said Zakharova, commenting on the past 8-10 June hearing on the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing in the Netherlands.
Prosecutors said that the four accused in the case of the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17) in Ukraine in 2014, Igor Girkin, Sergey Dubinsky, Oleg Pulatov and Leonid Kharchenko, deliberately shot down the plane, mistaking it for the military, said the Dutch Prosecutor Thijs Berger at the court hearing in the Netherlands on Wednesday.
Hearings on the case of MH17 in the judicial complex Schiphol in the Netherlands was renewed on 8 June.
Among the witnesses in the case of the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17) in Ukraine in 2014 is the bodyguard of Ukrainian Leonid Kharchenko, who is accused in the case, and his subordinate, allegedly involved in the Stripping of SAM "Buk" towards Russia after the crash, said the Dutch Prosecutor Thijs Berger at the hearing.
The investigation team for MH17, headed by the Netherlands calls Kharchenko, a former field commander of the militia of Donbass.
A joint investigation group (SSG) under the leadership of the Prosecutor's office of the Netherlands has investigated a version according to which Malaysian Boeing flight MH17 was shot down by a Ukrainian anti-aircraft missile complex "Buk", but have not found any supporting information on this matter, said the Dutch Prosecutor Thijs Berger during a court session on Tuesday.
"We studied not only possible place which could be carried out bombardment and analysis of systems "Buk" of Ukrainian armed forces and the origin of the discovered parts of rockets," said the Prosecutor at the meeting.
A joint investigation group (SSG) under the leadership of the Prosecutor's office of the Netherlands, after investigation confirmed the old theory that the airplane flying flight MH17, most likely, was shot down from under the village of Pervomayskaya, although the Ministry stated that the study of radar has not confirmed the discovery of a fighter or missile in the time of the crash.
Malaysian Boeing flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur flight MH17, crashed on July 17, 2014 under Donetsk. On Board were 298 people, they all died. Kiev has blamed the disaster militias, those announced that did not have the means that would shoot down aircraft at this altitude.
The public Prosecutor's office, which headed the investigation of the crash Malaysian Boeing (flight MH17) in Ukraine in 2014, claims that are not received from Russia of the original satellite imagery near Donetsk zaroshchens'ke and near the site of the disaster, in March, the Russian authorities informed that the satellite photos of the area near zaroshchens'ke is not preserved, said the Dutch Prosecutor Thijs Berger in the course of the hearing. Earlier, the Russian side insisted on the provision of a significant amount of materials, with many in the end were not attached to the case.
Hearings on the case of MH17 in the judicial complex Schiphol in the Netherlands was renewed on 8 June. On Monday, the Prosecutor announced that the United States cannot provide additional satellite data on the missile at the Malaysian Boeing.