The founder of a network of restaurants "Korchma Taras Bulba" Yuri Beloyvan, held in the case of tax evasion, planning to declare an international arrest warrant on new charges of concealing 57 million rubles, said in an interview with RIA Novosti Deputy Chairman of the Investigative Committee of Russia the General-Colonel Elena Leonenko.
"It (the Beloyvan – ed.) will be announced in the international search. The investigation continues," said Leonenko. She explained that Beloyvan disappeared from investigation authorities.
A new case was initiated against the founder of a network of restaurants "Korchma Taras Bulba" Yuri Beloyvan about hiding the 57 million rubles, he was previously convicted in the case of tax evasion, said in an interview with RIA Novosti Deputy Chairman of the Investigative Committee of Russia the General-Colonel Elena Leonenko.
"Opened the second criminal case under article 199.2 of the criminal code on the fact of hiding cash Beloyvan in the amount of 57 million rubles," said Leonenko.
Two employees of SIZO-1 ("Matrosskaya Tishina") in Moscow, which received about 5 million rubles in bribes, was taken into custody, said told reporters the senior assistant administrator of GSU SK of Russia in the capital of Julia Ivanova.
"Today the court against the accused a preventive measure in form of detention," - said Ivanov.
Imposing sanctions against the Russians and the Saudis, Britain showed itself as a "force for good", said the foreign Minister of the United Kingdom Dominic Raab.
On Monday, Britain published a list of individuals and organizations, whom it accuses of human rights violation. The list included 25 Russians, whom London considers implicated in the death of lawyer Sergei Magnitsky in 2009, as well as 20 Saudis suspected of involvement in the murder of opposition journalist Jamal Casucci. The list also includes two generals from Myanmar and two North Korean structure, accused of torture, murder and the use of prison labor. All the defendants in the list are denied entry to the UK, the authorities will freeze all their assets if any will be detected in the United Kingdom.
UK have included in their own sanctions list generated on the "Magnitsky amendment", predsedatelya the Investigative Committee of Russia Alexander Bastrykin.
The list is published by the office of the government on Monday. Plans to do this said the head of the foreign office, Dominic Raab. The document lists the names of 47 people, including 25 Russians and 22 citizen of Saudi Arabia, also the list included two North Korean intelligence agencies.
The UK foreign office has published a list of citizens of the Russian Federation and Saudi Arabia, against which the sanctions for the violation of human rights.
The document was circulated by the office of the British government, it shows the names of 47 people, including 25 Russians and 22 citizen of Saudi Arabia, also the list included two North Korean intelligence agencies.
The British foreign Secretary Dominic Raab on Monday will announce the names of citizens of Russia and Saudi Arabia, against which sanctions will be imposed for the violation of human rights in the framework of the "Magnitsky amendment", reports Financial Times.
The publication indicates that the list, apparently, will appear also the names of the Saudis suspected of involvement in the murder of a Saudi opposition journalist Jamal Casucci.
Ex-Colonel of the interior Ministry Dmitry Zakharchenko was transferred from specblock 99/1 "Matrosskaya Tishina" back to the Mordovian colony, told RIA Novosti attorney Alexander Gorbatenko.
"He expired a deadline of stay in the detention center without election of a measure of restraint," said Gorbatenko.