Governor of Nizhny Novgorod, Gleb Nikitin said that the gas, the smell of which complained of residents of Nizhny Novgorod, previously, was not poisonous, and in the hospital, nobody spoke.
"The healthcare system remains mobilized, but appeals in connection with the incident was not. According to preliminary data, nothing poisonous in the air was not", - quotes the press service of the regional Governor.
The regional authorities advised residents of Nizhny Novgorod, where there was a strong smell of gas, ventilate the apartment, the press service of the Governor of the region.
Informed of EMERCOM in Nizhny Novgorod region reported that the rescuers trying to find out the cause of a smell of gas in Nizhny Novgorod.
Analysis of the condition of the structures partially collapsed due to gas explosion at home in Nizhny Novgorod can take 2-3 weeks, said the Governor of Nizhny Novgorod region Gleb Nikitin.
The incident occurred in an apartment on the 6th floor of nine-story apartment building on Saturday morning. Damaged interroom partitions, the overlap between the 6th and 7th floors, broken Windows of the two apartments and the stairs of the entrance. Injured five people, one remains in the hospital. Regional SUCK opened a criminal case under article "services that do not meet safety requirements of consumers." Authorities earlier said that all residents of the house temporarily settled, residents of the two entrances already evacuated, 124 people temporarily housed at a nearby school.
One of the two hospitalized after gas explosion in a house in Nizhny Novgorod sent to outpatient treatment, the second condition - moderate severity, according to the Ministry of health of the Nizhny Novgorod region.
The message on explosion of the gas mixture with the ignition in the apartment on the 6th floor of a nine-chetyrehyadernogo of a panel residential building on the street Krasnodontsev, 17 in Nizhny Novgorod received on Saturday at 4.25. Damaged interroom partitions, the overlap between the 6th and 7th floors, broken Windows of the two apartments and the stairs of the entrance. 05.28 am in the declared liquidation of consequences of a fire. According to the government of the region, as a result of an accident suffered 5 people, two of them were hospitalized, three who received minor injuries, and assistance provided on the spot. Regional SUCK opened a criminal case under article 238 of the RF criminal code (rendering services not meeting safety requirements of consumers).
Governor of Nizhny Novgorod, Gleb Nikitin has signed the decision about a significant increase in regional scholarships for pupils, students and postgraduates, the press service of the regional government.
The Ordinance provides for the increase in the size of monthly scholarships of the government of the Nizhny Novgorod region from September 1, 2020: for students - c 300 to 2000 roubles, for students - from 1000 to 5000 rubles for graduate students is c 3,000 to 10,000 rubles.
Ballerina Anastasia Volochkova and her companion, visit Svyato-Troitsky Serafimo-Diveevsky monastery closed to quarantine because of an outbreak of coronavirus the village of Diveyevo in the Nizhny Novgorod region, subject to administrative liability under two articles of the administrative code, the case came to court, told RIA Novosti the head of the United press service of the General courts of Nizhny Novgorod region Valery Lazarev.
Volochkova posted photos of the St. Seraphim nunnery in Diveevo on his page on Instagram on Sunday. In turn, the Governor of Nizhny Novgorod region Gleb Nikitin said that "the law one for all" and reported that, as expected, by the police and administration protocols and violators of the quarantine issued fines. Later in the "Typical Bottom" in social network "Vkontakte" was published video communication ballerinas with representatives of the local administration and police. Volochkova promises "to their name to settle the process."
"Victory March", which was attended by 75 units of military equipment took place in Nizhny Novgorod, the press service of the regional government.
Nizhny Novgorod "Victory March" was launched on the lower Volga embankment immediately after the broadcast of the military parade in Moscow.
More than 48% of the residents of Nizhny Novgorod region infected with coronavirus had already recovered, said the head of the region Gleb Nikitin.
According to 14 June, in the Nizhny Novgorod region the total number of cases reached 13 995 people.
Mandatory isolation for those who come from other regions, is cancelled in the Nizhny Novgorod region, the press service of the regional government.
Governor of Nizhny Novgorod, Gleb Nikitin on Thursday made changes to his decree "On high alert".
The first batch of a medicinal product for the treatment of COVID-19 "Aviewer" arrived in Nizhny Novgorod oblast, the press service of the regional government.
Earlier it was reported that the Russian direct investment Fund (RDIF) and a group of companies "Chemrar" began to supply the drug against the coronavirus, "Aviewer" in hospitals of Moscow, Leningrad, Novgorod, Kirov, Nizhny Novgorod regions, the Republic of Tatarstan and Ekaterinburg.
QR-codes needed to exit the house, withdrawn in the Nizhny Novgorod region on June 12, said the head of the region Gleb Nikitin.
The Governor of the Nizhny Novgorod region on 30 March signed a decree on the mode of increased readiness, which was the period of isolation, allowing you to leave the house only on special occasions. Second of April was approved the mechanism for monitoring the regime of self-isolation, to confirm the necessity of the citizens can in several ways, including having a QR code on the portal "Map resident of Nizhny Novgorod region".
The acceptance of plasma donors recovered coronavirus, was launched in Nizhny Novgorod region, said the head of the region Gleb Nikitin.
The treatment of a coronavirus infection using the method of critically ill patients transfusion of blood plasma recovered COVID-19 antibodies to this disease as experimental techniques used in Moscow from the beginning of April.
More than 800 residents of the Nizhny Novgorod region, recovered from COVID-19, was discharged for day hospital, a record figure, according to the press service of the regional government.
According to June 9, in the Nizhny Novgorod region recorded 292 cases of infection with the coronavirus, the total number of cases has reached 12 734 people.
The number of patients with the coronavirus, died in the Nizhny Novgorod region has increased to 122, the press service of the regional government.
"From the coronavirus has died six inhabitants of the region, the number of deaths in the region reached 122. For each patient there is a struggle. Doctors are working 24 hours a day, seven days a week, even beyond their capabilities. But to win in the party of death is not always possible", - the press service quoted the words of Deputy Governor, Nizhny Novgorod region Minister of health of the region David Melik-Guseinov.
Another 4 patients with COVID-19 died in the Nizhny Novgorod region, the number of detected cases exceeded 9.5 thousand, the press service of the regional government.
As at 30 may in Nizhny Novgorod region have confirmed the 289 cases of infection with coronavirus infection, generally verified samples 9533 people.
Members of the legislative Assembly of Nizhny Novgorod region supported the initiative of the Governor Gleb Nikitin on the establishment of awards for the participants in the fight against coronavirus, the press service of the regional Parliament.
On consideration of deputies of regional Parliament on Thursday was passed a bill on amendments to the law "About awards and awards Nizhny Novgorod region", which involves the establishment of a new award - the honorary sign of the Governor "For the contribution in preventing the spread of coronavirus infections."