°
Newark

Latest News - #Federal service of national guard troops of the Russian Federation (Regardie)

Mass fight with participation of paratroopers was caught on video

In the center of Novorossiysk on the Day of the airborne troops scuffle with the participation of paratroopers. Video of the incident appeared in public "Novorossiysk accident" in "Vkontakte".

The footage shows how the man in the vest is in conflict with passers-by. The collision see four men in blue berets. After trying to break up the fighting one of them keeps attacking, pushing other participants in the brawl.

Trooper told me what started the fight in Gorky Park in Moscow

A former soldier of the airborne forces commented on the incident, which occurred on the eve during celebrations in Gorky Park in Central Moscow, writes "Komsomolskaya Pravda".

Earlier in the Network published the footage, which some people in vests fighting with the soldiers of Regardie. REN TV broadcast that originally began between the two men, celebrating airborne day. One of them was detained, however, a few people decided to get involved in the conflict. Some of them were in an alcohol intoxication and behaved aggressively. One of celebrating, according to media reports, pounced on the employee Regardie, law enforcement officers used force.

Regardie ready to take custody of the site in Usolye-Sibirskoye

Regardie ready to take custody of a contaminated industrial site in Usolye-Siberian the Irkutsk region, said the Minister.

On Thursday the President of Russia Vladimir Putin held a meeting via videoconference on the environment in Usolye-Sibirskoye. At the meeting the head of state said that the environmental situation in this city is difficult, the burden of environmental problems accumulated there since the 1930-ies, now the storage facilities chemical wastes are in poor condition. Putin said that it was necessary to urgently isolate the contaminated industrial site and put it from Regardie.

New cadet classes will appear in the 23rd Moscow schools

To date, 226 educational institutions of the capital study of more than 21 thousand cadet in the new academic year to the project "a Cadet class at the Moscow school" for the first time to join more 23 school, told reporters on Thursday the Deputy mayor of Moscow on issues of social development Anastasia Rakova.

"In the cadet class act guys, who together with their parents took the decision to pre-professional training to civilian and military service starting in 7th grade. Students 16 available profiles. We see how the cadet movement in Moscow is gaining popularity. Today, 226 educational institutions of Moscow there are over 21 thousand cadet. In the new academic year cadet classes will be opened in 23 schools," said Rakova.

In Ingushetia brought the case after the murder of rogatica

Criminal case upon infringement of life of the employee of Regardie in the Nazran district of Ingushetia, reported on the website of the investigative Committee for the region.

According to the report, on Tuesday evening 300 meters from the Federal road "Kavkaz", in the Nazran district, unidentified shot from firearms in the 32-year-old law enforcement officer who has died on the spot.

In Ingushetia, killed the employee of Regardie

Security guards found dead in a car in the Sunzha district of Ingushetia, reported the regional Directorate of Regardie.

Earlier, a source in law enforcement bodies of the Republic told RIA Novosti that the car resguardar was shot at by unknown in the woods in Nazran district, a man died on the spot.

In Nizhny Novgorod region found the pensioner who was reported missing six days ago

Soldiers of Regardie found in the forest in the Nizhny Novgorod region 62-year-old man who disappeared six days ago, the press service of Regardie in the Volga Federal district.

A resident of the village Sentsovo Bogorodsky district July 23, appealed to law enforcement bodies with the statement that her brother 21 July came out of the house and disappeared. According to her, he could leave on foot to a neighboring village and getting lost.

Kadyrov has imposed "all available in Chechnya sanctions" against Pompeo

The head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov during a meeting said the imposition of sanctions, which exist in the country, against Secretary of state Mike Pompeo. This entry was posted in YouTube channel chgtrk "Grozny".

Kadyrov said he was canceling his invitation Pompeo to arrive in Chechnya. Earlier, the head of the Republic invited the Secretary of state to discuss, "what rights are violated".

Kadyrov told about the guns, which he captured in the photo

The head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov said that two machine guns, with which he was depicted in a photo published on social networks, by Regardie and stored according to instructions.

Earlier, the state Department announced the introduction of Kadyrov in the "black list" of persons, involved, according to authorities, the violation of human rights. The head of Chechnya said: "We accept the battle! Next will be more interesting!". He accompanied the comment with a photo where he is in the room for storage of weapons.

The MOE assessed the situation with the floods in Sverdlovsk region

More than 57 thousand cubic meters of water pumped out of flooded houses and administrative buildings in the town of Nizhniye Sergi, Sverdlovsk region, said on Thursday GUMCHS in the region.

Due to heavy rains and increasing water level in rivers on Monday evening there was a flooding of private houses in Nizhniye Sergi. On the territory of the city was introduced emergency mode. The flood destroyed four bridges and three houses, more than 60 homes were flooded. Of energy de-energize the substations in the flooded area, without power supply there were more than 6.2 thousand people.

More News