°
Ashburn

Latest News - #Denis Pasler

In the Orenburg region eased the conditions of isolation for visitors

Authorities in Orenburg region have softened the requirements on the isolation of immigrants: now arriving from other regions of the Orenburg region need to be tested for the coronavirus within three days, to isolate themselves for two weeks, told RIA Novosti press-service of the Governor of the region.

"Since July 20, abolished mandatory isolation for travellers ... if they themselves will hand over the analysis on a virus within three days after arrival to the region. However, they should not be in contact until receiving a negative result for infection. If it is not possible to take the test, it must be isolated for 14 days. This decision by the authorities was taken after the recent weeks ceased to identify coronavirus residing from other regions," - said RIA Novosti in the press service of the Governor of the Orenburg region.

In the Orenburg region extended mode isolation

The Governor of the Orenburg region Denis Pasler extended mode isolation in the region up to June 21, reports the operational headquarters of the region.

"The regime of isolation is extended to June 21. Today, June 12, Governor Denis Pasler has made changes to a decree on measures to combat the spread of coronavirus infection. Restrictive measures extended for another week," - said Oberstar.

Removed from the family in the Orenburg children want in a school and a kindergarten

The children's Ombudsman of the Orenburg region Anzhelika Linkova was found with the parents in the Tulip village of Dombarovsky district, who have seized four children, and they agreed that the eldest daughter will go to school, and the youngest will be determined in kindergarten, told RIA Novosti in the government of Orenburg region.

On the website of the Ombudsman reported that during the meeting they discussed issues related to assistance in repairing the house of employment of the head of the family, as well as enrolment in educational institutions.

The Ombudsman praised the work of guardianship with family in the Orenburg region, where the seized children

The guardianship and guardianship Donbasskogo district of the Orenburg region worked poorly with a large family, who have forcibly seized four young children, did not implement the task of protection and preservation of the family, told RIA Novosti the Commissioner for children's rights in the region Anzhelika Linkova.

Earlier in mass media there was a video of the seizures of four small children, the woman of the house in the village of Tulip Orenburg region. The footage, first the police persuade the woman give the kids, but then kids take it by force, and the mother is handcuffed. Police reported that children were taken away for medical assistance, and the investigating authorities explained that the house, which the family bought for maternity capital, in poor condition and threaten the life and health of kids.

The children's Ombudsman of the Orenburg region will help the family to return the forcibly seized children

The Commissioner for children's rights in the Orenburg region Anzhelika Linkova will provide legal assistance in the return of four children, forced to withdraw from a large family, according to the office of the Ombudsman.

Earlier in mass media there was a video of the seizures of four small children from the woman of the house in the village of Tulip Orenburg region. The footage, first the police persuade the woman give the kids, but then kids take it by force, and the mother is handcuffed. Police reported that children were taken away for medical assistance, and the investigating authorities explained that the house, which the family bought for maternity capital, in poor condition and threaten the life and health of kids. The history joined Commissioner for human rights in the Russian Federation Anna Kuznetsova, who said that these measures are redundant, and promised that improvement of activity of bodies of guardianship will not allow the repetition of such history. The Governor Denis Pasler said that the family will fix a special employee that will help in the creation of living conditions and employment of the father.

Authorities in Orenburg region: removed from the family, children remain in hospital

Four children removed from large families in the Orenburg village, remain under the supervision of doctors, and their mother and father went to Moscow for a TV program, announced in the government of Orenburg region.

Earlier in mass media there was a video of the seizures of four small children, the woman of the house in the village of Tulip Orenburg region. The footage, first the police persuade the woman give the kids, but then kids take it by force, and the mother is handcuffed. Police reported that children were taken away for medical assistance, and the investigating authorities explained that the house, which the family bought for maternity capital, in poor condition and threaten the life and health of kids. The Minister of education Alexei Pakhomov said that the removal of children was the only measure for the safety of the kids, because they lived in a dangerous house.

In the Orenburg region extended mode isolation until 14 June

The operational headquarters for coronavirus infection in the Orenburg region extended the restrictive measures in the region of coronavirus until June 14, said the Governor of the region Denis Pasler.

Earlier it was reported that the head of the region extended the regime of isolation of the citizens because of coronavirus up to 31 may.